A Linguistic Research on Monetary Recognition Practices
Kirubasankar, N. and Deebika, K., 2020. A Linguistic Research on Monetary Recognition Practices. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 1(3), pp.33-37.
This study investigated the influence of effective communication and performance appraisals on employees’ compensation practices at Integra software services private limited, Puducherry. Compensation is an important business approach for organizational success because a high level of employee engagement in both the private and public sector improve employees’ performance and organizational productivity. The survey research design method was adopted for the study and a total of 100 respondents were selected using random sampling techniques. Data were collected through the questionnaires to measure compensation management. The data collected were analyzed using statistical packages for social sciences (SPSS) which include a descriptive analysis of demographic information using pie chart and simple percentage, cluster analysis, one-way ANOVA and Pearson correlation were used to test the two hypotheses that were generated for the study at 0.05 alpha levels of significance. The study concluded that effective communication and compensation management has a significant positive effect on employees’ compensation structures. Moreover, the findings also revealed that employees’ compensation is significantly related to organizational performance. Based on the findings of this study, it was recommended that organizations should increase employee compensation.
- M.Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy, Dr. P. Bhujanga Rao, I. Venugopal; “The Importance of Compensation management for improving the Performance of Salesforce”; Volume VIII, Issue II, February/2019.
- Matthew Varacallo; Denise K. Knoblauch; Occupational Injuries and Workers’ Compensation Management Strategies; January 19, 2019.
- Stephen O. Sewer, Dr. Hannah O. Bulab, James O. Oringoc; Compensation Management Practices and Quality of Health Care at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital; American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS) (2018) Volume 49, No 1, pp 146-174.
- Samuel Adebayo, Indowu and Dr. Dupe Adesubomi Abolade; Influence of Effective Communication and Compensation Management on Employees’ Engagement in Some Selected Financial Institutions in Lagos State, Nigeria; THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT ISSN 2321–8916, Vol 6 Issue 10 October 2018.
- Pankaj M. Madhani; Optimal Salesforce Sizing and Compensation Cost: A Mathematical Approach; Compensation & Benefits Review 2017, Vol. 49(1) 26 –33.
- Calvin Mzwenhlanhla Mabaso and Bongani Innocent Dlamini; Impact of Compensation and Benefits on Job Satisfaction; Research Journal of Business Management, ISSN 1819-1932, Res. J. Business Manage., 11 (2): 80-90, 2017.
- Obianuju Mary Chiekezie; Impact of compensation management on the business performance: Empirical research; Vol. 53, 19.07.2017.
- Gerald Emejulu and Aniekwe Nwanneka; Compensation Management and Employee Retention of Selected Commercial Banks in Anambra State, Nigeria; Archive of Business Research–Vol.5, No.3, March 25, 2017.
- Nemanja Berber, Agneš Slavi; Human Resource (HR) Outsourcing in European Compensation Management in the Light of CARNET Research; Vol. 13, No. 3, 2016.
- Abayomi Olarewaju Adeoye1, Sulaiman Olusegun Atiku2, Ziska Fields; Structural Determinants of Job Satisfaction: The Mutual Influences of Compensation Management and Employees’ Motivation; Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies (ISSN: 2220-6140) Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 27-38, October 2016.
- Adam Omar Karia1 and Stella Omari; Importance of Compensation and Benefits on Performance of Public Water Utilities in Tanzania; African Journal of Business and Management Vol 1 (1) 2015, ISSN: 2518-0312.
- Mohammad Rahim Uddin, Md. Jaweed Iqbal, Nazamul Hoque; Compensation Management from Islamic Perspective; European Journal of Business and Management, ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online), Vol.6, No.17, 2014.
- Abayomi Olarewaju Adeoye and Ziska Fields; Compensation Management and Employee Job Satisfaction: A Case of Nigeria; J Soc Sci, 41(3): 345-352 (2014).
- Abayomi Olarewaju Adeoye; The Influence of Compensation Management on Employee’s Leadership Role in Insurance Sector: Nigeria Experience; Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences MCSER Publishing, Rome-Italy, Vol 5 No 27, December 2014.
- Osibanjo Adewale Omotayo, Prof. Pavithra S & Dr. Adeniji Anthonia Adenike; Compensation Management and Organisational Commitment in Developing Economies: Indian Perspective; Acme Intellects International Journal of Research in Management, Social Sciences & Technology ISSN 2320 – 2939 (Print) 2320-2793 (Online), Vol- 8 No. 8 Oct 2014.
- Novak, O. ˇStepankov´a, M. Mraz, M. Haluz´ık, M. Bussoli, M. Uller, K. Mal´y, L.Nov´akov´a and P. Novak; OLDES: a new solution for long-term diabetes compensation management; 17 June 2014.
- Punam Singh; Integration of Performance and comPensatIon management system in cPses In IndIa; Journal of Organisation & Human Behaviour, Volume 1 Issue 2 2012.
- B. C. M. PATNAIK; PRABIR CHANDRA PADHI; COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT: A THEORETICAL PREVIEW; TRANS Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research Vol.1 Issue 1, September 2012.
- Pankaj M. Madhani; Realigning Fixed and Variable Pay Compensation Management; SCMS Journal of Indian Management, January – March 2011.
- George T. Milkovich; a Strategic Perspective on Compensation Management; 1-15-1987.