Authors should submit the manuscript/paper that has been attentively proof-read and brilliance. Authors are mandatory to refer to the UIJRT manuscript/paper template format. This will assure fast processing and publication. Through E-mail acceptance or rejection, the notification will be sent to all authors.
Authors should follow the below guidelines:
- The manuscript/paper must be original and should not have been published before anywhere.
- Authors should focus on and follow the UIJRT Manuscript format.
- The manuscript should be written in the English language using MS-Word (.doc or .docx format only).
- Only “Times New Roman” font should be used in the manuscript.
- The manuscript should contain a maximum of 10 pages.
- Maximum author not exceed than five / maximum author not more than five
- Include Index terms or Keywords are to be involved in the abstract.
- Authors need to sign the UIJRT’s copyright transfer form, once the manuscript is accepted.