Customer Relation Management (CRM) and its Impact on Organizational Performance: A Case of Etisalat Telecommunication in Afghanistan
Muneeb, A. and Shinwari, M., 2020. Customer Relation Management (CRM) and its Impact on Organizational Performance: A Case of Etisalat Telecommunication in Afghanistan. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 1(4), pp.01-09.
In the current business world, organizational performance depends on identifying, attracting, acquiring and maintaining customers in the highly intensive competition environment. This research paper identifies the problem of enhance the organizational performance through customer relationship management capabilities. Population of this research was Etisalat Afghanistan Telecommunication Company in east zone. Expected sample size was 220-. The population of this research paper are customers of Etisalat Telecom Company in east zone, Afghanistan. The data collection was done through adopt questionnaire. Organizational performance and competition intensity. Logistic regression analysis test was used for further analysis. The study of this research paper will enable organizations to make customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, customer interaction, good Relationship with their customers, help the organizations to enhance their profitability, get the competitive advantage in the market place and finally this paper would enable organizations to understand and use their Customers relation management capabilities in a good way.
- Ahmad, Z. and Z. Dhman (2011). “The Effect of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Concept Adoption on Customer Satisfaction – Customers PerspectiveThe Case of Coastal Municipalities Water Utility CMWU- Rafah Branch “.
- Amuna, Y. M. A., M. J. A. Shobaki, et al. (2017). “Understanding Critical Variables for Customer Relationship Management in Higher Education Institution from Employees Perspective.”Information Technology & Electrical Engineering 6(1).
- Berfenfeldt, J. (2010). “Customer Relation Management (CRM).” MSC Programmes In Engineering, Industrial Business Administration.
- Coltman, T., T. M. Devinney, et al. (2010). “Customer Relationship Management and Firm Performance.”Customer relationship management and firm performance.Journal ofInformation Technology, 26 (3), 205-219 26(3).
- GOOdhiambo, L.O.Ooko, Et Al. (2013). “Assessment Of Customer Relationship Management (Crm) InBusinessSustainability” International Journal of Advancement in Engineering Technology Management and Applied Science 1(3).
- Kordalipoor, M., R. Shahhosseini, et al. (2015). “A literature review on customer relationship management And Critical Success Factors.” 3(3).
- Mecha, E. K., O. Martin, et al. (2015). “Effectiveness of Customer Retention Strategies: A Case of Commercial Banks, Kenya ” International Journal of Business and Management 10(10).
- Mohamad, S. H., N. A. Othman, Et Al. (2014). “The Impact of Customer Relationship management On Small and Medium Enterprises Performance.” Journal of TechnologyManagement and Technopreneurship2(2).
- Mohammed, M. F. (2013). “Customer Relationship Management (Telecommunication Industry) Comparison between (Airtel) and (Zain).” International Journal of Business and Management Invention 2(11).
- Nwokah, N. G. and D. J. U. D (2015). “Customer Relationship Management and Marketing Performance: The Study of Food and Beverages Firms in Nigeria ” European Journal of Business and Management 7(15).
- Puri, M. P. and D. H. S. Gill (2017). “Study of Customer Relationship Management Models in Management. Institution of Punjab.” 3th International Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering Science and Management.
- Shafique, M. N., N. Ahmad, et al. (2015). “The Impact of Customer Relationship Management Capabilities on Organizational Performance; Moderating Role of Competition Intensity.” Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review (Nigerian Chapter) 3(3).
- Shafique, M. N., N. Ahmad, et al. (2015). “The Impact of Customer Relationship Management Capabilities on Organizational Performance; Moderating Role of Competition Intensity.” Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review.