3D Printing: Technology Innovation, Advancement and Future Scope
Total Views / Downloads: 4
Jaiswal, V.K., 2020. 3D Printing: Technology Innovation, Advancement and Future Scope. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 2(1), pp.16-22.
In this paper, we have talked about the technological development related to 3D printing. In which we have explained how 3D printing works and how it will affect our lives in the future. As we all know that 3D printing is going to be involved gradually in our everyday life. Therefore, we must bring new ideas about 3D printing for the benefit of society. As seen, 3D printing makes many of our tasks much easier, and we will be able to use it on a smaller scale, even in our homes in future. As we all know that there are always some flaws in technology in the initial stages. However, we are always on the path of making those techniques best by removing those imperfections. If seen, 3D printing is not a new technology, work has been going on for many years. However, the way we are now seeing the possibility. From this it seems that in future it will be used much more. In the coming time, most everyday items will be able to be made according to their requirement in a short time with the help of 3D printing. This will be a technique and a new way of advancement in technology.
- Lipson, H. and Kurman, M., 2013. Fabricated: The new world of 3D printing. John Wiley & Sons.
- Bradshaw, S., Bowyer, A. and Haufe, P., 2010. The intellectual property implications of low-cost 3D printing. ScriptEd, 7, p.5.
- Jee, H.J. and Sachs, E., 2000. A visual simulation technique for 3D printing. Advances in Engineering Software, 31(2), pp.97-106.
- Lam, C.X.F., Mo, X.M., Teoh, S.H. and Hutmacher, D.W., 2002. Scaffold development using 3D printing with a starch-based polymer. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 20(1-2), pp.49-56.
- Leukers, B., Gülkan, H., Irsen, S.H., Milz, S., Tille, C., Schieker, M. and Seitz, H., 2005. Hydroxyapatite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering made by 3D printing. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 16(12), pp.1121-1124.
- Rengier, F., Mehndiratta, A., Von Tengg-Kobligk, H., Zechmann, C.M., Unterhinninghofen, R., Kauczor, H.U. and Giesel, F.L., 2010. 3D printing based on imaging data: review of medical applications. International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery, 5(4), pp.335-341.
- Chia, H.N. and Wu, B.M., 2015. Recent advances in 3D printing of biomaterials. Journal of biological engineering, 9(1), pp.1-14.
- Wang, X., Jiang, M., Zhou, Z., Gou, J. and Hui, D., 2017. 3D printing of polymer matrix composites: A review and prospective. Composites Part B: Engineering, 110, pp.442-458.
- Ngo, T.D., Kashani, A., Imbalzano, G., Nguyen, K.T. and Hui, D., 2018. Additive manufacturing (3D printing): A review of materials, methods, applications and challenges. Composites Part B: Engineering, 143, pp.172-196.
- Gibson, I., Rosen, D. and Stucker, B., 2015. Vat photopolymerization processes. In Additive Manufacturing Technologies (pp. 63-106). Springer, New York, NY.
- Wang, J., Goyanes, A., Gaisford, S. and Basit, A.W., 2016. Stereolithographic (SLA) 3D printing of oral modified-release dosage forms. International journal of pharmaceutics, 503(1-2), pp.207-212.
- Wagner, T., Werner, C.F., Miyamoto, K.I., Schöning, M.J. and Yoshinobu, T., 2012. Development and characterisation of a compact light-addressable potentiometric sensor (LAPS) based on the digital light processing (DLP) technology for flexible chemical imaging. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 170, pp.34-39.
- Yap, Y.L., Wang, C., Sing, S.L., Dikshit, V., Yeong, W.Y. and Wei, J., 2017. Material jetting additive manufacturing: An experimental study using designed metrological benchmarks. Precision engineering, 50, pp.275-285.
- Gaytan, S.M., Cadena, M.A., Karim, H., Delfin, D., Lin, Y., Espalin, D., MacDonald, E. and Wicker, R.B., 2015. Fabrication of barium titanate by binder jetting additive manufacturing technology. Ceramics International, 41(5), pp.6610-6619.
- Park, S.I., Rosen, D.W., Choi, S.K. and Duty, C.E., 2014. Effective mechanical properties of lattice material fabricated by material extrusion additive manufacturing. Additive Manufacturing, 1, pp.12-23.
- Ahn, S.H., Montero, M., Odell, D., Roundy, S. and Wright, P.K., 2002. Anisotropic material properties of fused deposition modeling ABS. Rapid prototyping journal.
- Brenken, B., Barocio, E., Favaloro, A., Kunc, V. and Pipes, R.B., 2018. Fused filament fabrication of fiber-reinforced polymers: A review. Additive Manufacturing, 21, pp.1-16.
- Johnson, M., 2020. A Review on Selective Laser Sintering. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 2(1), pp.19-21.
- Mangano, F., Chambrone, L., Van Noort, R., Miller, C., Hatton, P. and Mangano, C., 2014. Direct metal laser sintering titanium dental implants: a review of the current literature. International journal of biomaterials, 2014.
- Duda, T. and Raghavan, L.V., 2016. 3D metal printing technology. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 49(29), pp.103-110.