Integrating ICT on Adaptation Knowledge About Early Warning System for Disaster Managing in Emergency Response Among Different Class
Rani, T.A., 2020. Integrating ICT on Adaptation Knowledge About Early Warning System for Disaster Managing in Emergency Response Among Different Class. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 1(3), pp.01-09.
Geographically Bangladesh is a disaster prone area. Every year many disasters occur in this country and causes a great damage of people’s lives and property. For the betterment of the country, the losses must be reduced but it is the fact that we cannot stop disaster rather than try to reduce the damage by means of some effective steps. This paper is conducted about disaster among people. For reduce this devastating situation our country follows some traditional warning system and this system are not preferable to reach all class people such as disable, children, old people and this traditional warning system are failed to fulfilling the local need assessment during the disaster situation. Modern rea is totally technology bases. By using the tools and techniques of ICT, the system of early warning can be developed more and reach to the people of every sector.
- Kafle,S.K. “Disaster Early Waening Systems in Napal: Institutional and Operational Frameworks”.JGeogr Nat Disast,7(196),2167-0587.
- Marchezini, V; Trajber,R; Olivato, D Munoz, V, A; de Oliveira Pereira, F; & Luz, A. E. O. (2017). Participatory early warning systems: youth , citizen science , and intergenerational dialogues on disaster risk reduction in Brazil. International Journal of Disaster Risk Science, 8(4), 390-401 .
- De Leon, J. C. V; Bogardi, J; Dannenmann, S; & Basher, R.(2000). Early warning systems in the context of disaster risk management. Entwicklung and Landlicher Raum,2, 23-25.
- Fakhruddin, S. (2016). UNISDR Science and Technology Conference on the Implementation of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030.
- Collins, M. L; & Kapucu, N. (2008). Early warning systems and disaster preparedness and response in local government. Disaster Prevention and Management: An international Journal, 17(5), 587-600.
- Basher, R. (2006). Global early warning systems for natural hazards: systematic and people-centred. Philosophical transactions of the royal society a: mathematical, physical and engineering sciences, 364(1845), 2167-2182.
- UNISDR (2006). Developing Early Warning Systems: A Checklist. Outcome of the Third International Conference on Early Warning, hosted by the Government of Germany under the auspices of the United Nations, from 27 to 29 March 2006 in Bonn, Germany.
- Zia, A; & Wagner, C. H. (2015). Mainstreaming early warning systems in development and planning processes: Multilevel implementation of Sendai framework in Indus and Sahel. International journal of Disaster Risk Science, 6(2), 189-199.
- Pearson, L. (2012). Early warning of disasters: Facts and figures. Net, November, 21.
- Hassan, A. A. M; &Ayub, A. (2015). Role of ICT in natural disaster management of Bangladesh (Doctoral dissertation, BRAC University).
- Mathbor, G.M. (2007). Enhancement of Community preparedness for natural disasters: The role of social work in building social capital for sustainable disaster relief and management. International Social work, 50(3), 357-369.
- Nag, Y. L. (2009). Academy of ICT essentials for government leaders.
- Mahmud, M. S. (2013). Identifying gaps, challenges and limitation of access of women, children and PWD of Nijhumdwip to cyclone early warning towards rendering improved early warning services through CPP dissemination mechanism/system. System.
- Habib, A; Shahidullah, M; &Ahemed, D. (2012).The Bangladesh cyclone preparedness program. A vital component of the nation’s multi-hazard early warning system. In Institutional Partnerships in Multi-Hazard Early Warning Systems (pp.29-62). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Talukdar, A. (2009). Global warming: facing the havoc. ShrabonProkashoni, Dhaka.
- Zlatanova, S; &Fabbri, A. G.(2009) . Geo-ICT for risk and disaster management. In Geospatial Technology and the Role of location in Science(pp.239-266). Springer, Dordrecht.