Feasibility Analysis of Applying Thermal Insulation Composite Wall in Residential Buildings
From the point of view of existing rules for energy conservation and fire-avoidance, similarly as prosperity, the standard advancement of warm protection of outside divider is ending up being progressively increasingly inadaptable to necessities for outer divider warm protection of private structures. The paper is searching for an arrangement of outside divider warm protection development appropriate for private structures by assessment of physical mechanic’s execution and development procedure of warm protection composite divider. The paper dependent on the excellent moderate lodging ventures in Famagusta, Cyprus investigates a practical outside divider warm protecting framework to meet the trademark necessities of little size reasonable private lodging with exacting cost control, improve the nature of the prosperity venture for instance the reasonable lodging by and large.
- European Organization for Technical Approvals-Eota, “Guideline for European technical approval of external thermal insulation composite systems with rendering—ETAG 004,” EOTA, Belgium, 2000.
- P. Freitas, “Isolamento térmico de fachadas pelo exterior. Reboco delgado armado sobre poliestireno expandido—ETICS,” Prof. Eng. Vasco Peixoto de Freitas, L.da-Relatório HT 191A/02. Portugal, 2002.
- Fleury and B. Abraham, L’Isolation Thermique des Façades par L’Extérieur, CSTB, Paris, France, 1982.
- Baronnie, “Manuel de mise en oeuvre des enduits minces sur isolant. Isolation par l’extérieur. Le bon exemple de l’applicateur K’PLIC,” CSTB, Paris, France, 1983.
- Lazzarin, R.M.; Busato, F.; Castelloti, F. Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost of buildings’ insulation materials in Italy. Int. J. Low Carbon Technol. 2008, 3, 44–58. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Mong, S.G.; Mohamed, S.F.; Misnan, M.S. Key strategies to overcome cost overruns issues in building maintenance management. Int. J. Eng. Technol. 2018, 7, 269–273. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Haugbølle, K.; Raffnsøe, L.M. Rethinking life cycle cost drivers for sustainable office buildings in Denmark. Facilities 2019. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- URL1, https://www.thermaxxjackets.com/5-most-common-thermal-insulation-materials/