Effects of Thermal Insulation Deficits in Famagusta Buildings
Dangana, L.L. and Alibaba, H.Z., 2020. Effects of Thermal Insulation Deficits in Famagusta Buildings. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 1(7), pp.05-13.
This paper talks about the effect of thermal insulation shortages brought about by poor consistence with mechanical techniques and human blunder over their time of utilization adversely influencing vitality aggregation and reserve funds. The impact is thermal extensions and less vitality reserve funds than foreseen in the venture arrangement period of the warm protection. The “critical thinking” and “relative” procedures of this work are we are taking a gander at an answer in a structure right now. Taking a gander at the two cases (with and without warm protection), it investigates the impact of the utilization of warm encasings on the pace of vitality utilization. Right now, data is gathered through Data Collection Technique. Information assortment strategies are: talk with, survey, appraisal and assessment of information both quantitatively through estimation, and subjectively through information translation. The cases investigation of this examination, are two condos in Famagusta in North Cyprus.
- Gulf Countries Electric Energy Conservation Committee, Thermal Insulation Regulations, First Meeting of Gulf Ministers of Electricity, Doha, Qatar, Section II, Item 2, 30–31 October, 1984
- Abdelrahman, M.A. and Ahmad, A. (1991). Cost Effective Use of Thermal Insulation in Hot Climates, Building and Environment, 26(2): 189–194.
- HUANG, Li, Yingxin ZHU, Qin OUYANG a Bin CAO. A study on the effects of thermal, luminous, and acoustic environments on indoor environmental comfort in offices. Building and Environment
- PAVLÍK, Zbyňek, Lukáš FIALA a Robert ČERNÝ. Analysis of dielectric mixing models for the moisture assessment of porous building materials. Pollack Periodica
- Kumar and B. M. suman “Experimental evaluation of insulation materials for walls and roofs and their impact on indoor thermal comfort under composite climate”, J. of Building and Environment, (2013). 59, 635-643.
- Defects of Insulation Systems and their Negative Effect on the Accumulation and Energy Saving.
- Lapithis “Solar Architecture in Cyprus”. Unpublished PhD thesis, University of Wales, UK, (2002).
- URL1, Google Maps, Cyprus, (2013). https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl, (Accessed 15th December 2013)
- URL2, Advantage Business Center, word weather online, (2013). http://www.worldweatheronline.com/Famagusta- holiday-guide/Famagusta/CY.aspx (Accessed 16th December 2013)
- The Effectiveness of Thermal Insulation in Different Types of Buildings in Hot Climates https://www.researchgate.net/publication/245382403_The_Effectiveness_of_Thermal_Insulation_in_Different_Types_of_Buildings_in_Hot_Climates
- Effects of thermal insulation on thermal comfort in low-income tropical housing https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320567482_Effects_of_thermal_insulation_on_thermal_comfort_in_low income_tropical_housing
- Swedish Standards Institute. Thermal Bridges in Building Construction—Heat Flows and Surface Temperatures—Detailed Calculations. EN ISO 10211:2017. 2017. Available online: https://www.iso.org/ standard/65710.html (accessed on 7 November 2018).
- Gustavsen, Arild; Grynning, Steinar; Arasteh, Dariush; Jelle, Bjørn Petter; Goudey, Howdy (2011). “Key elements of and material performance targets for highly insulating window frames”. Energy and Buildings.
- Miezis M, Zvaigznitis K, Stancioff N, Soeftestad L. Climate Change and Buildings Energy Efficiency – the Key Role of Residents. Environmental and Climate Technologies 2016.
- Zamovskis M, Vanaga R, Blumberga A. Mathematical Modelling of Performance of New Type of Climate Adaptive Building Shell. Energy Procedia 2017.
- Fortuna S, Mora TD, Peron F, Romagnoni P. Environmental Performances of a Timber-concrete Prefabricated Composite Wall System. Energy Procedia 2017.
- Adityaa L, Mahliaa TMI, Rismanchic B, Nge HM, Hasane MH, Metselaare HSC, Oki M, Aditiyab HB. A review on insulation materials for energy conservation in buildings. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2017.
- Fanga Z, Lia N, Lia B, Luod G, Huanga Y. The effect of building envelope insulation on cooling energy consumption in summer. Energy and Buildings 2014.
- Schuchardt GK. Integration of Decentralized Thermal Storages Within District Heating (DH) Networks. Environmental and Climate Technologies 2016.