Software Quality Assurance Model for Software Excellence with Its Requirements
Iqbal, S.Z., Javed, U. and Roshan, S.A., 2019. Software Quality Assurance Model for Software Excellence with Its Requirements. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 1(1), pp.39-43.
The authenticity and entanglement of software is being escalated from step by step, the software value promise must be made to create stability among efficiency and quality. The exercise of seeking software measurement to a software procedure is multiplex function that demands research and directions which conduct knowledge of the estimation of the process in respects to attaining the objectives. In this research paper, we have advocated a new software quality framework/model to experience the contrary factors that modify quality of the software. Moreover, it increases the productivity of the software as designer and implementer face the difficulty in software system. This framework/model shows how to deliver secure, trustworthy and quality product to initiate, by providing all the aspects by transforming software efficiency and quality.
- Al-Qutaish. (2009). “Measuring the Software Product Quality during the Software Development Life-Cycle: An International Organization for Standardization Standards Perspective, journal of Computer Science”, 392-397.
- Meissner, L. H. (2008). “Improving Quality in Business Process Outsourcing through Technology”.
- Bednar, R. a. (1994). “Defining Quality Alternative and Implication. Academy of Management Review”, 419-445.
- (1987). “Competing on the Eight Dimension of Quality. Harvard Business Review”, 101-109.
- Parasuraman, B. a. (1991). “Refinement and Reassessment of the Servqual Scale. Journal of Retailing”, 420-450.
- Zeithml, B. a. (1993). “The Nature and Determinants of Customer Expectation of Service Quality. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science”, 1-12.
- ISO, I. O. (2000). ISO 9000-2000, “Quality Management System-Fundamentals and Vocabulary”.
- ISO, I. O.-G. (2000).
- ISO, I. O.—P. (1997).
- ISO, I. O.-Q.–P. (1998).
- ISO, I. O.-R. (2000).
- Lazic, K. a. (2009). “The Software Quality Economic Model for Software Project Optimization. WSEAS Transaction on computer”.
- Patra Thitisathienkul, N. P. (2015). “Quality Assessment Method for Software Requirements Specifications Based on Document Characteristics and Its Structure. Trustworthy Systems and Their Applications”, 51-60.
- Rositsa Doneva1, S. G. (2015). “Software Quality Assessment Tool Based on Meta-Models. University of Plovdiv Paissii Hilendarski”, 547-590.”