Lunar Discoveries Concerning the Holographic Theory of the Universe
Bachir, L.M.E., 2021. Lunar Discoveries Concerning the Holographic Theory of the Universe. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 2(5), pp.48-51.
This brief study relates the probable future advances in the holographic theory of the Universe not today exhaustively developed and which is currently living the premises of its birth and adoption. More specifically, it is a question of modestly developing the probability that the moon itself is a natural holographic phenomena having an electromagnetic and optical nature.
- Department of Astronomy at the University of Texas at Austin, Class 13a Spectra of gasses and solids, http://www.as.utexas.edu/astronomy/education/fall08/lacy/secure/class13a.pdf
- Avijit Lahiri, Electromagnetic Theory and Optics, (2016); https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/physics-and-astronomy/optical-phenomena.
- R Adhikari and R. Khanal, Introduction to the Plasma State of Matter (2013), pp 2-5; For the scientific consideration of plasma as the fourth state of matter: Michael Keidar, Dayun Yan and Jonathan H Sherman Plasma as a fourth state of matter (March, 2019), pp 1-3: https://iopscience.iop.org/book/978-1-64327-434-8/chapter/bk978-1-64327-434-8ch1
- Endre Dobos, Albedo, Research Gate, pp 2, December 2005
- Tung H. Jeong, Basic principles and applications of Holography, Fundamental of photonics Module 1.10, Lake forest college, United states of America (Nov 2021), pp 383
- Amadeo Giannini, Worlds Beyond the poles, Vantage Press, Inc (1959), pp 106-116