Literature Review on On-Page & Off-Page SEO for Ranking Purpose
Kumar, G. and Paul, R.K., 2020. Literature Review on On-Page & Off-Page SEO for Ranking Purpose. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 1(6), pp.30-34.
Web is the term which is known by everyone in this world. It is the fastest growing sector. All of us are consumer of it either as commerce, industry & individual. Search engine optimization is a technique which is used in the internet. We can say that it is a procedure of finding our ideal outcome. Google is one of the known search engine. Search Engine Optimization is imperative for websites to improve the rank for search results and get more online visits mentioned by the client. This search engine ranks give the better and upgraded result to client, which will assist them with viewing the well-known page among the quantity of pages accessible in the search results. Aside from this search engine ranking, it likewise empowers the websites to contend with other adversary’s site as every single site proprietor hope to see their very own site on the list before other’s websites. This paper advances idea about SEO standards and fundamental methodologies. It additionally communicates diverse methods and devices that are utilized via search engines to improve its results. Also it presents the thesis section, which gives the comparative analysis of SEO techniques and tools which are used to rank our website.
- Enge, S. S. (2018). The Art of SEO (illustrated ed.). O’Reilly Media, Inc., 2018.
- James, K. (2011). Life outside the Google top ten. Retrieved 02 05, 2011, from Kilroy James: http://www.kilroyjames.co.uk/2008/05/life-outside-the-google-top-ten/
- Eric, S. S. (2009). The Art of SEO (illustrated ed.). O’Reilly Media, Inc., 2009.
- Kristopher, J. (2010). Search Engine Optimization: Your Visual Blueprint for Effective.
- II, T. D. (2008). Advanced Search Engine Optimization: A Logical Approach. Lulu.com, 2008.
- Rice, S. L. (2009). Mastering Web 2.0: Transform Your Business Using Key Website and Social Media Tools (illustrated ed.). Kogan Page Publishers, 2009.
- Saini, R. K. (2011). A Study on SEO Monitoring System Based on Corporate Website Development. International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJCSEIT), , 1 ,No.2, 49
- AanchalKakkar (2015) Search Engine Optimization: A Game of Page Ranking, IEEE. (978-9-3805-4416-8/15) pg. 206-210
- Kai Li (2014) Running and Chasing – The Competition between Paid Search Marketing and Search Engine Optimization, (978-1-4799-2504-9/14) pg. No. 3110-3119
- Wang Bin (2018) A Study on Tactics for College Website at Search Engine Optimization, (978-1-5386-4794-3/18) pg. No. 259-263
- Surbhi Chhabra (2016) Inducing Factors for Search Engine Optimization Techniques: A Comparative Analysis, (978-1-4673-6984-8/16) pg. No. 452-455
- Vishakha Chilpipre (2017) Survey on Search Engine Optimization Techniques, IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 5, Issue 09, 2017 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613 pg. No. 867-869
- Sana (2014) Search Engine Optimization a Technique, IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 2, Issue 01, 2014 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613 pg. No. 775-778