Job Satisfaction of Child Development Teachers
Deladia, J.D. and Janer, S.S., 2021. Job Satisfaction of Child Development Teachers. United International Journal for Research & Technology (UIJRT), 2(4), pp.29-37.
There are many factors affecting one’s job satisfaction, as such are the benefits, work environment, facilities, learning materials, support and professional development. Using a descriptive survey research design, the present study determined the level of job satisfaction of the child development teachers of Sorsogon City for the School Year 2018-2019. The study utilized the researcher’s made questionnaire-checklist to determine the profile of the child development teachers and the level of their job satisfaction. Respondents of the study showed moderate satisfaction along their job. Result of the study may be utilized for the enactment of the Magna Carta for the Child Development Teachers to enhance, protect and improve the economic and social welfare of the child development teachers.
- Abulon E. (2014). Basic Education Teacher’s Concept of Effective Teaching: Inputs to Teacher Education Curriculum in the Philippines. International Journal of Research Studies in Education. 3. 10.5861/ijrse.2014.723
- Administrative Order No. 23, Series of 2005. GUIDELINES IN MOBILIZING INDIVIDUALS AND CHARGING OF FEES IN THE ASSESSMENT OF DAY CARE, OTHER ECCD CENTERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- Agbozo, G.K., Owusu I.S., Hoedoafia, M. A., Atakorah, Y.B.The Effect of Work Environment on Job Satisfaction : Evidence from the Banking Sector of Ghana. Journal of Human Resource Management. Vol. 5, No. 1, 2017, pp. 12-18. Doi:10.116648/j.jhrm.20170501.12
- Bartolome, M. T., Mamat, N. and Masnan A.H. (2017) Parental Involvement in the Philippines: A review of literatures. International Journal of Early Childhood Education Care. Vol. 6, 2017, pp.41-50
- Bowyer, M. (2020). 8 Common Child Behavior Problems and Retrieved from https// www.google.com/amp/s/www.momjunction.com/artricles/common-behavioral-problems-in-children-their remedies_0081828/%3famp=1
- Cadosales, M. N. (2011). Enhancement Activities for the Day Care Centers and Development Workers. JPAIR Multidisiplinary Research.6. 10.7719/jpair.v6i1.148
- Kusma, B., Groneberg, D., Nienhaus A., Mache, S. (2012). Determinants of Day Care Teachers’ Job Satisfaction. Cent.Eur Journal of Public Health. 20.191-8.10.21101/cejph.a3700.
- Ekpoh, U.I. (2018). Teachers’ Satisfaction with Physical Working Environment : Imperative for Effective Service Delivery. Journal of Education and Human Development, Volume 7, No. 1, 2018, pp. 92-97
- Galiza, R.,Guidote, A. (2018). Educational Attainment, Teaching Experience, Professional Development and Self-Efficacy as Predicators of Chemistry Content Knowledge: Implication of the Development of a National Promotion Examination. KIMIKA. 29.722.10.26534/kimika.v2912.7-22
- Jaminal, B. (2019). The Impact of Facilities to the teaching-Learning Environment. SMMC Higher Education Research Journal. Vol.6 No. 1.
- Kumari, J. (2020) Talking Point: Are Woman Better Teachers than their Male Counterpart. Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. 13.53 IST
- Oludeyi, O. (2015). A Review of Literature on Work Environment and Work Commitment: Implication for Future Research in Citadels of learning. Journal of Human Resources Management. VXIII.32-46.
- Republic Act 8980. AN ACT PROMULGATING A COMPREHENSIVE POLICY AND A NATIONAL SYSTEM FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND DVELOPMENT (ECCD) , PROVIDING FUNDS THEREFOR AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
- Republic Act 6972. BARANGAY-LEVEL TOTAL DEVELOPMENT AND PROTECTION OF CHILDREN ACT.
- Sheridan, et.al (2009). Professional Development in Early Childhood Programs: Process Issues and Research Needs. Early Education and Development, Volume 20, 2009, Issue 3.
- Senate Bill No. 2306 Introduced by Manny Villar. AN ACT GRANTING THE MAGNA CARTA FOR DAY CARE WORKERS, PROVIDING FUNDS THEREFOR AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
- Tominez, B., Dela Cruz, L., Gabatino, B. (2013). Usage of Instructional Materials among Teacher Education Faculty in Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines. IAMURE International Journal of Education. Vol. 6, No. 1.